http://iurdsxm.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Blessings Without Measure



overflowing-cup“Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” Luke 6:38
God does not give His blessings in small measures. Many have had their faith tied up because of their lack of vision towards the greatness of God. The blessings of God are in abundance and running over. His answer to your request will depend of what you give. His divine generosity is not a matter of compassion, but of practical faith. The transformation God wants to make in your life is to exceed the limits of what you generously offered.
We can say that “it is unacceptable” for such a great God to do small things. On the other hand, God needs to count on those who truly belief in His promises to accomplish His great work. When He finds someone faithful and willing to do anything to implement His purpose, it is impossible for great things not to happen upon the life of such person, for His entire honor and glory. It was like this with Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Israel, Joseph, Moses, Joshua, with all the great heroes of faith of the past. God used them in their respective times.

But whom can God use in the present days? Only those who are willing to lay their all in His altar. Whoever has that quality of faith to give, will receive the fullness of what He is and has. There are no limits for those who believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel.
For this reason, July 14th has been the date set to achieve a transformation of life. Those who want their lives to have abundance without measure will be sending their request to the Holy Land, to the Valley of Jabbok; the place where Jacob fought with the Angel and received the change of name to Israel.
Testimony of the Campaign of Israel: I Wanted My Independence Back
I wasn’t allowed to work without my right to stay in the country, so I couldn’t do anything for myself. I depended on benefits to get by. I was revolted and ashamed of my condition, so I turned to alcohol to release my frustration and depression. I would waste the little money that I’d get on alcohol, which didn’t solve my problems. I was invited by a friend to the Universal Church and I started taking part of the services three days a week. The first changes I started to notice was that my alcohol addiction was gone and I had no more depression. I was able to sleep at night but I still hadn’t achieved what I really wanted. The opportunity to make my dream come true came through the Campaign of Israel. I wanted my independence back.
I wrote my request and fulfilled my bow by making my sacrifices. I gave more time to seek God, and gave up something valuable to show that I depended more on Him than in my own strength. After placing my envelope on the altar, a few months later, I received a letter confirming that I had my documents to remain in the country. I finally achieved my freedom. I could get a job and do all the things I couldn’t do before. My plans for my future are great, and I’m happy that God honored my sacrifice. Eric Toukam
By Bishop Bira

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Video