http://iurdsxm.blogspot.com/

Monday, September 3, 2012

WHY I ATTEND SUNDAY MORNING ?


                            
Why do people go to church on Sundays? What is so special about Sunday?
   
For example, some go to church on Sunday to fulfil what they consider to be their religious duties, whilst others go because of how they were brought up, and so have carried on the tradition. Some go because they see the importance of praise and worship and Sunday is the day they‘ve dedicated
to it. Many go on Sunday to be empowered for the week ahead. It is like the tithe of the week – something which needs to be given to God.

Well, whatever your reasons are, it is well known that Sunday is the day that’s dedicated to God. After working all week, Sunday is the day that is reserved for seeking God. It’s biblical because God, Himself, did it. He worked for six days and on the seventh day, He rested; that is, He spent time with Himself.

When asked about the Sunday meetings which are held at 10 am at the UCKG, one of the members who attends this meeting had this to say, “In this current climate, no one can afford to be one of life’s doormats. There’s no time to be weak. Only the strong will make it and I find my strength in God by attending the Sunday morning meetings at the UCKG HelpCentre! It’s my must-attend meeting for the working week, which encourages me to fight back against life’s many problems. I receive God’s amazing power and direction for my life and this empowerment gives me the confidence to face any situation and win! I also take time to pray for my loved ones, by presenting their pictures and names in my family album each week to God.”

This is why this person goes to the UCKG and you too can get that all-important strength you need to fight back against life’s struggles.

So, you are invited to join us this Sunday at the UCKG HelpCentre (A.J.C Brouwer Road, Yogesh Building 2nd floor, in front of Le Grand Marche, Bush Road, Sint Maarten) at 10 am.

See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Video